'Crazy Times Square' (New York,USA)

Mr Andy Bird has added a photo to the pool:

'Crazy Times Square' (New York,USA)

I think I took this shot of Times Square on one of our last days there whcih was a little bit sad of course.

This one is looking uptown towards Central Park and my favoured end of the Times Square area. That's not to say that the end going downtown was bad but I was a little bit disappointed that we couldn't get into the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for our dinner one night - it had one hell of a menu and some absolutely tremendous merchandise.

I vow that I will be going to the Orlando branch in September to avenge that disappointment.

The glass cube on the right with the nice reflections on it was the US armed forces recruitment office - just incase you want to sign up next time you're in the Big Apple.


Comments