Big Sur Sunset

edpuskas has added a photo to the pool:

Big Sur Sunset

Taken at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur at sunset. Love this beach, it is like a photographer playground. This year, I plan to do my homework more on tides and sun position before going. I did luck in on sun position by accident for this one. But, I had a car load of people I was taking to dinner so unfortunately like an idiot I had on dress shoes and pants and had only planned on a couple quick shots. But.. had to get this shot so I ended up standing in 3 feet of water for about an hour. They didn't mind since they had a lot of laughs watching. Anyhow, we ended up getting wine, a fire and smores on a beach instead so it turned out to be a great night after all. I miss those shoes though... 3 shot HDR about 10 seconds a shot.
Full site at: www.neonphoto.com


Comments