Long Center Patio & Austin Texas Skyline

Visualist Images has combined the print to the pool:

Long Center Patio & Austin Texas Skyline

Here is nonetheless an additional perspective of the Austin Skyline from the Long Center for the Performing Arts. (Can we tell we similar to this perspective of Austin?) This sketch was made the same dusk the we shot the Austin Skyline Panorama. (You can see which print here.) When we sketch we probably regularly do mixed angles as well as perspectives of my theme matter. Due to time constraints, we in all usually retouch one of the images immediately to post. Later it's regularly fun to go behind by my files after the little time has past to mine an additional photograph. It's interesting how an picture which did not jump out during me during the first pass will unequivocally mount out during the second look. This picture was similar to that. When we was browsing by my photographs for my (sometimes) every day posting we found this shot of the Long Center. It's hard to say, though we might similar to it improved than the original Panorama.

Since we are here, please, have the comment. :-) Especially please have the criticism if we mark this as the favorite. Also, If we similar to my photography, check out my website/blog at: www.JohnRRogers.com for some-more information.


Comments